- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Cook Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (2%)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs) (light cream or heavy cream)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.6%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140 mg46.7%
Sodium 51.1 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 24.5 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.8% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Whisk well.
2. Add whipping cream and whisk well.
3. In an ice cream maker, pour the mixture. Cover with lid and turn handle 3 times every 2-3 minutes for 20 minutes.
4. In an airtight container, transfer the ice cream and pop it in freezer until ready to serve.
5. Serve ice cream chilled and enjoy!
Place the ice cream maker bowl in freezer overnight before pouring milk mixture in it.