- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Endive Salad Boats Recipe Video
|Goat cheese||6 Teaspoon|
|Almonds||6 Small, roast|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.9 mg2.6%
Sodium 91.3 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedKnife
1. Separate the endive leaves, rinse and gently pat dry endive leaves, trim the edges.
2. Segment the orange into supreme pieces, reserve the core.
3. Shave or crush the almonds in a bowl.
4. Place one segment into each endive leaves.
5. Place about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese on top of the orange slice.
6. Sprinkle almonds over the filled endive leaves.
7. Squeeze some of the juices from the reserved orange core.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with some salt.
9. Serve immediately as an appetizer.