- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bread Only Cheese Canapes Recipe
|Sharp cheese||150 Milliliter (Or 1 Glass, Borden'S Vera)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), unsifted|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 54 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.8 mg
Sodium 29.9 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 0.99%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a chilled bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat with a fork until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until chilled.
4. Roll into equal size balls (1 tablespoon each)
5. Arrange them on baking sheet, 1-inch apart.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
7. Remove and cool for 5 minutes until set.
8. Serve garnished with parsley, olives, pimiento strips etc if you like.