- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bread Only Cheese Canapes Recipe
|Sharp cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Borden's Vera)|
|Unsifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Drop|
Calories 92 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.1 mg
Sodium 90.2 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 0.83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a chilled bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat with a fork until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until chilled.
4. Roll into equal size balls (1 tablespoon each)
5. Arrange them on baking sheet, 1-inch apart.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
7. Remove and cool for 5 minutes until set.
8. Serve garnished with parsley, olives, pimiento strips etc if you like.