- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No-Beef Stroganoff Recipe Video
|Beef flavored soy strips||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, chopped|
|White mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced (or any mushroom)|
|Reduced fat sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (reduced sodium)|
|Non stick cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.8 mg
Sodium 698 mg29.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.8%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 17 g34.1%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 10% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pan, spray nonstick cooking spray and sauté onion and beef flavored soy strips until brown.
2. In a bowl, remove the browned onion and soy strip. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté the mushrooms until they are soft and juicy.
4. Push the sautéed mushrooms to the side of the pan and add the sour cream and mushroom soup; stir well and bring the mixture to a boil.
5. Add the beef flavored soy strips to the pan and let it warm in the sauce for a minute or two.
6. Serve no-beef Stroganoff with steamed broccoli on the sides.