- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No-Bake Yogurt Cheesecake - Quick Recipe Recipe Video
|Digestive biscuits||280 Gram|
|Cane sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|For the filling|
|Yoghurt||700 Gram (sweetened creamy yoghurt)|
|Whipping cream||300 Milliliter|
|Whole milk||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 364
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.7%
Saturated Fat 24.9 g124.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.8 mg
Sodium 265.6 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 0.73%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 0.38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Crumb the biscuits in a food processor, then add the cane sugar and the melted butter and stir.
2. Grease with butter a 9-inch (24 cm) springform pan, line the bottom and the sides with parchment paper and pour in the mixture. Spread it evenly with a spoon, after that keep in the fridge for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Heat the milk in a small saucepan, then add the squeezed gelatin that has been soaked in cold water for 10 minutes and stir to melt.
4. In a bowl, whip the cream until firm, then gently add the yoghurt and the milk with gelatin. Stir from bottom to top.
5. When the filling is ready, pour into the biscuit crust, spread it evenly and let it rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
6. Once out of the pan, remove the parchment paper and the no-bake yoghurt cheesecake is ready to be served.
7. Serve a big slice of Yogurt Cheesecake after a nice hearty meal.