- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Snickers Bar Slice Recipe Video
|Miniature marshmallows||10 1⁄2 Ounce (one 240 gram pacakge)|
|Snickers bars||273 Gram, cut into 3's (3 King size (93 gram, 3.29 ounce))|
|Rice krispies||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||8 Ounce|
Calories 1255 Calories from Fat 520
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.3%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g147%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.8 mg37.6%
Sodium 625.4 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 171 g57.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 100.9 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 32.9% Vitamin C 27.3%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 56.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut snickers bar into 1 inch pieces.
2. Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with parchment paper.
3. Place a large saucepan on medium flame. Stir frequently and melt butter and snickers bar in it.
4. Drop marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Add rice krispies and mix to coat well.
6. In lined pan, transfer the mixture and spread it evenly using a buttered spatula.
7. In a separate saucepan, heat the whipping cream until almost boiling. You can also do it in microwave.
8. Drop semi sweet chocolate in pan and stir until it becomes creamy ganache.
9. Spread ganache evenly over the cake. Let it cool. Pop it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until set.
10. Cut into 2 inch squares and serve snickers slice immediately.