- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Refrigerator Cookies Recipe Video
|Pistachio||1 Cup (16 tbs), raw, hulled (reserve 16 for garnishing)|
|Cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), raw, hulled|
|Coconut oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Honey||3 Tablespoon (can also use coconut syrup, maple syrup or agave nectar)|
|Pure vanilla||1 Dash, powdered|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Himalayan salt preferred)|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 487.2 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 9 g18.7%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 4% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the pistachios and cashews in the food processor.
2. Process until the nuts are finely chopped.
3. Add the coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla and salt.
4. Process again until all ingredients are combined.
5. If you wish to use a scoop to make the cookies, place the batter in the refrigerator for 2 hours to firm.
6. Remove from the refrigerator and scoop into perfect little cookies.
7. Store in the refrigerator.
8. Otherwise, press the batter into a wax paper lined 8″ square dish
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
10. Cut into squares and serve