- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars Recipe Video
|Whey protein powder||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 6 scoops, Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein - Cinnamon Bun flavor)|
|Organic flax seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Organic agave nectar/Honey||2 Teaspoon|
|Natural pumpkin butter/Natural peanut butter||10 Ounce (about 8 tablespoons)|
Calories 173 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 0.88 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 34 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 29.3% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease an 8-inch square cake tin with baking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the whey protein powder and the sunflower and flax seeds. Stir to mix well.
3. Drizzle in the agave nectar or honey. Mix well.
4. Add the pumpkin butter and work it into the dry mixture, working with a spatula to blend well.
5. Turn the dough like mixture into the greased cake tin and spread evenly, pressing down with the spatula. You can also use damp palm to press the dough.
6. Cover the tin with plastic wrap or foil and place in the freezer to chill well, about 30 minutes.
7. Cut into 8 squares or bars and serve.