- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Whipped topping||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed (Cool Whip)|
|Graham cracker pie crust||9|
|Pumpkin puree||15 Ounce (approx. 1 can)|
|Vanilla pudding mix||2 Box (instant vanilla pudding powder)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1176 Calories from Fat 502
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.6%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.6 mg6.2%
Sodium 1204.1 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 157 g52.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 65.3 g
Protein 12 g24.4%
Vitamin A 169.8% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese, milk and sugar. Using a fork, whisk the mixture well, until it is nice and smooth. Add the whipped topping and gently stir it into the mixture with the fork until combined.
2. Take the graham cracker pie crust and spread the above mixture into the bottom of the crust.
3. In another bowl, add the pumpkin puree, instant vanilla pudding, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and milk.
4. Combine the mixture using a whisk or a fork for about 2 minutes or until well incorporated and thick.
5. Spread the above mixture over the cream cheese layer in the graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate it for about 4 hours or until the pie is set.
6. Serve this no bake pie crust sliced into desired pieces and topped with some whipped cream.