- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
|Light colored corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornflakes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Milk chocolate pieces||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 1360 Calories from Fat 527
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.4%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 911.9 mg38%
Total Carbohydrates 189 g62.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.5%
Sugars 77 g
Protein 33 g65.8%
Vitamin A 23.1% Vitamin C 23.1%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 127%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5. Further, add cornflakes along with 7 cups of peanuts, stirring well until coated.
6. In the greased pan, press the mixture firmly.
7. In a saucepan, melt chocolate pieces over low flame.
8. Spread over the chocolate sauce evenly over cornflake layer.
9. Sprinkle leftover peanuts on top. Lightly press nuts into chocolate.
10. Allow it to stand at room temperature for 1-2 hours or until chocolate is set.
11. Cut into bars and serve.