- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Oreo Cookie Pie Recipe Recipe Video
|Oreo cookie ready made pie crust||1 Medium|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (Philadelphia)|
|Sugar||3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)|
|Cool whip whipped topping||4 Ounce (use 1/2 of 1 (8 oz) tub)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed oreo cookies||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5539 Calories from Fat 1690
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 189 g290.7%
Saturated Fat 84.5 g422.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.4 mg
Sodium 2359.5 mg98.3%
Total Carbohydrates 969 g323.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.3%
Sugars 823.1 g
Protein 31 g61.1%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 28.4% Iron 83.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take whole oreo cookies in a ziplock bag and crush them with a mallet to make one cup. Crush a few extra to sprinkle on top of the pie.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese, sugar and the vanilla. Mix on medium speed until everything is well combined.
3. Add the cool whip and the crushed cookies.Stir to mix together.
4. Spoon the mixture into an oreo cookie premade pie crust.
5. Cover it and place in the refrigerator for an hour or until it sets up.
6. Sprinkle the extra crushed oreo cookies on top and serve.