- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Video
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Nutella hazelnut spread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.8 mg
Sodium 14.1 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in the butter, milk and sugar, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella until it is well incorporated.
4. Stir in the oats and drop by teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
5. Depress the cookies with a fork to achieve your desired height then allow the cookies about one hour to set.
6. Serve Nutella Oatmeal Cookies to the friends and family with hot or cold beverage.