- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video
|Jell-o sugar free fat free chocolate pudding||9 Ounce (2 boxes)|
|Cool whip whipped topping||8 Ounce|
|Reddi-wip whipped topping||3 Tablespoon|
|Kahlua coffee liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 61.5 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 0.6 g1.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare Chocolate Pudding as indicated on the package directions on the package. Chill it.
2) Once the pudding has been refrigerated and chilled, fold in the Cool Whip.
3) Add in the Kalhua and mix well.
4) Spoon into dessert dishes or champagne glasses.
5) Chill the mousse in the fridge for about 30-40 minutes.
6) Serve the low calorie mousse chilled, or even at room temperature if preferred.