- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies Recipe Video
|Cashew flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (made from 2 cups cashews ground into a flour with your food processor, blender or grinder.)|
|Almond flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried lavender||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Lemon peel||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla powder||1 Dash|
|Coconut oil||6 Tablespoon (4 tablespoon for the frosting and remaining for cookies)|
|Dried coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Frosring)|
|Coconut nectar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.1%
Saturated Fat 25.8 g129%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.9 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 27.4%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour, tablespoon of lavender, lemon juice, zest, vanilla, coconut oil and sweetener.
4. Roll mixture into balls, and coat with the coconut.
5. Keep in fridge to set.
6. Serve No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies with tea or coffee.