- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Healthy Chocolate Truffles with Secret Ingredient Recipe Video
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
|Almond butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond milk||2 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
|Cocoa butter||1 Teaspoon (For rolling)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.23%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plate or a wide mouthed dish, put cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. In another plate, put shredded coconut. Set aside.
3. Line a flat tray or plate with parchment paper.
4. In a food processor, put dates, almond butter, cocoa powder and maple syrup. Process it till it forms a soft paste. Add almond milk if required to make it soft.
5. Smear cocoa butter on palms, take a spoonful of date paste and roll it into a ball.
6. Roll the ball in cocoa powder. Place it on the parchment paper lined tray.
7. Repeat with half of date paste to make a batch of cocoa powder coated truffles.
8. With the remaining half of date paste, make balls and roll them in shredded coconut to add variety.
9. In a serving platter like a candy tray or decorative cupcake tray serve the truffles.