- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Cheese Cake Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 Envelopes)|
|Cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), creamed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1365 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 709.2 mg
Sodium 3181.4 mg132.6%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 136.6 g
Protein 124 g247.3%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 28%
Calcium 114.2% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Beat together egg yolks and milk; add to gelatine mixture. Place over boiling water and cook, stirring constantly until gelatine is dissolved and mixture thickens slightly (6 min.).
3. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon rind. Chill to unbeaten egg white consistency.
4. While mixture is chilling beat cottage cheese on high speed of electric mixer 3 min. or press cheese through sieve.
5. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in gelatine mixture.
6. Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry. Gradually add 6 T. sugar, and beat until very stiff. Fold into gelatine mixture.
7. Turn into an 8 inch spring form pan; sprinkle top with crumbs.
8. Chill until firm.
9. Approximately 125 calories per serving.