- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies Recipe Video
|Evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butterscotch chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Quick oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4335 Calories from Fat 1217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215.9%
Saturated Fat 71.8 g358.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 292.7 mg
Sodium 661 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 742 g247.2%
Dietary Fiber 49.2 g197%
Sugars 316.9 g
Protein 87 g173.3%
Vitamin A 66.6% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 78.7% Iron 70.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then stir in oats.
7. Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet and let cool until set.
8. Serve warm with cold milk.