- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Raw Cocoa Cake Recipe Video
|Raw cocoa powder||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 cup for cake remaining for glaze)|
|Almond flour||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||6 Large (egg white)|
|Chambord||3 Cup (48 tbs) (for glaze)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4 cup for cake and remaining for glaze)|
Calories 1194 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg
Sodium 486.7 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 205 g68.3%
Dietary Fiber 40.2 g160.9%
Sugars 136.4 g
Protein 35 g69.1%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 19.5% Iron 100.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine raw cocoa powder, almond flour, 2 egg whites and brown sugar. Incorporate well.
3. Pour vanilla extract and baking soda, mix well.
4. In another bowl take 4 egg whites and whisk until frothy.
5. Fold egg white with cake mixture.
6. Grease cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
7. For glaze – in a pot take Chambord, cocoa powder and brown sugar, mix well.
8. Heat for few minutes.
9. Keep aside to cool down.
10. Pour cake mixture in greased cake pan.
11. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
12. When baked remove from the oven.
13. Pour glaze over cake and decorate with raspberries.
14. Serve Flourless chocolate cake with Chambord Chocolate Glaze and Raspberries.