- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich Recipe Video
|Baguette||1 Large, diagonally sliced|
|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Cheese||1 Ounce, sliced|
|Spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Made of mixing Mustard and Mayonnaise)|
|Eggs||2 , whipped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 694 Calories from Fat 457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.3%
Saturated Fat 21.3 g106.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 319.3 mg106.4%
Sodium 584.4 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.14%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 25 g50.8%
Vitamin A 37% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl whip eggs and milk together.
2) Sprinkle grated fresh nutmeg into mix.
3) Take bread slices, spread the dip and put ham slices and cheese slices.
4) Dip the sandwiches in egg mix.
5) Heat a pan put butter and grills the sandwich.
6) Cook till sandwich becomes brown and crispy.
6) Serve the sandwiches with chips and nuts.