- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce (3 Packs Of Cream Cheese)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pie filling||8 Ounce|
|Graham pie crust||1|
Calories 607 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59.2%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.9 mg51.3%
Sodium 814.2 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 40.9 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Whisk-in the granulated sugar and continue beating until everything is properly distributed.
3. Add the flour and vanilla essence(or extract) then mix again for about 1 minute.
4. Put-in the sour cream and continue mixing for another minute.
5. Gradually add the eggs one at a time while mixing. Continue mixing until all the ingredients are well distributed.
6. Pour the mixture over the graham pie crust.
7. Preheat oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven then allow to cool down
9. Place the cherry pie filling on top of the cheesecake and spread evenly.
10. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
11. Serve. Share and Enjoy!Please see video