- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
New Potatoes In Dill Sauce Recipe
|New potatoes||16 Small, boiled in their skins|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.8%
Saturated Fat 17.4 g87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.8 mg
Sodium 1230.5 mg51.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 29.4% Vitamin C 46.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain the boiled potatoes, peel, and return to pan. Keep warm.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
3. Add dill and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in flour and blend into the butter.
5. Add in cream and stir into the flour butter mixture, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes until thickened and smooth.
6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper according to taste.
7. Pour sauce over potatoes, and place over a low flame.
8. Warm the potatoes, stirring occasionally for 10-12 minutes.
9. Dish out into bowls or into a vegetable dish
10. Serve warm