- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
New Potatoes and Cilantro Recipe
|Tiny new potatoes||10 Ounce|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 42 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.06%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.4 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 0.74%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
2) In a pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Put the lid on and heat to boil.
4) Allow to boil potatoes until they are tender, for18-20 minutes.
5) Pour off the water from potatoes and leave to drain completely.
6) Depending on size cut into halves or quarters.
7) Dredge the potatoes with cilantro and serve hot.