- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
New Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Regular oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4054 Calories from Fat 1606
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 183 g280.8%
Saturated Fat 25.9 g129.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 2557.5 mg106.6%
Total Carbohydrates 580 g193.5%
Dietary Fiber 23.1 g92.3%
Sugars 320 g
Protein 56 g111.7%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 33.2% Iron 115.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the soda, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat together the sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with the help of an electric mixer set at medium speed.
4) Into the oil mixture, slowly beat the flour mixture.
5) Add the oats, raisins and sunflower seeds and stir well.
6) Onto an ungreased cookie sheet, drop the batter by tounded tablespoonfuls.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes, till the cookies are golden brown.
8) Serve warm or at room temperature with tea or coffe. Makes an apt snack.