- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nettle Tea Recipe Video
|Mint||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Slippery elm||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Sting nettle||4 Tablespoon, dried|
|Lemon balm||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black strap molasses||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.2 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 336.3% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl take sting nettle, lemon balm, slippery elm and pepper mint. Rub the ingredients with your hands.
2. Strain the herbs and keep in a mason jar.
3. Boil water in a sauce pan.
4. Transfer the water in a kettle, Add in herbs, lemon juice and molasses.
5. Keep that for 2 minutes.
6. Serve nettle tea with almond cookies and enjoy!