- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nettie Hanna's Drop Cookies Recipe
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soda||1 Teaspoon, dissolved in 1 tablespoon of warm water|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed|
|Walnut pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3218 Calories from Fat 1628
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 184 g282.6%
Saturated Fat 68 g340.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.9 mg
Sodium 2027.2 mg84.5%
Total Carbohydrates 383 g127.8%
Dietary Fiber 22.1 g88.5%
Sugars 308.2 g
Protein 44 g87.5%
Vitamin A 66.2% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 29% Iron 62.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar.
3) Add the eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4) Add the soda and water mixture.
5) Combine together the spices, salt and flour.
6) Add the raisins to the flour mixture.
7) Blend together the creamed butter mixture and the flour mixture.
8) Add the walnuts.
9) Onto a liberally greased cookie sheet, drop the batter by teaspoonfuls.
10) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
11) Serve as preferred.