- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nearly No Fat Fudge Brownies Recipe Video
|Chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Plain, non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Astro Original Balkan Style 0% fat)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 399 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 60 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 41.1 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.47%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 33.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, combine chocolate, yogurt, and sugar. Mix it well.
3. In another bowl sift cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda.
4. Put the flour mixture into the large bowl containing chocolate. Stir and combine them together.
5. Pour water in bowl. Mix well.
6. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Pour mixture in it. Place dish in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Take it out of oven, place it on a wire rack and allow it to cool. Then cut into bite-size pieces.
8. Serve brownies with vanilla ice cream.