- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake Recipe
|Lady fingers||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Light rum||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pistachio ice cream||1⁄2 Pint, slightly softened|
|Strawberry ice cream||1 Pint, slightly softened|
|Canned chocolate syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.8 mg1.6%
Sodium 46.3 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the ladyfingers sprinkle over lightly with the rum.
2. In a mold about 6 inches in diameter and 5 inches deep, line with some of the ladyfingers.
3. With pistachio ice cream fill the bottom, cover with a layer of ladyfingers, add strawberry ice cream and top with remaining ladyfingers.
4. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes or until serving.
5. Unmold cake on platter pour syrup over top and serve.