- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Neapolitan Cheesecake Recipe
|Enriched white bread slices||2 , toasted and made into fine crumbs|
|White bread slices||2 , toasted|
|For layer 1|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||2 Teaspoon|
|Ricotta cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|For layer 2|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|For layer 3|
|Vanilla||6 Ounce, frozen|
|For layer 4|
|Chocolate||6 Ounce, frozen|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry||6 Ounce, frozen|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Gram (To Equal 2 Teaspoons Sugar)|
|Vanilla dietary frozen dessert||6 Ounce|
|Maple||6 Ounce, frozen|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate dietary frozen dessert||6 Ounce|
|Strawberry dietary frozen dessert||6 Ounce|
|Maple dietary frozen dessert||6 Ounce|
Calories 908 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.6%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.4 mg
Sodium 310.9 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.7%
Sugars 64.6 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 41.7%
Calcium 27.8% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, tip in the bread crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener and mix well
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle this mixture on the prepared pan and press gently to ensure that it sticks to the walls and the bottom of the pan.
4. In a small saucepan, pour out Â¼ of water.
5. Sprinkle the 1 envelope gelatin on top of the water layer and allow it stand for a minute
6. Cook this mixture over low heat and cook while stirring continuously until the gelatin is softened.
7. In a blender, process 2/3 of the ricotta cheese until the mixture is smooth. Add 6 ounces vanilla frozen dessert to the blender bowl and process again till smooth.
8. Tip in the almond extract and dissolved gelatin and process well till well mixed
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and smooth it with a spatula till it forms an even layer
10. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
11. Prepare the second layer by repeating Step No 4, 5, and 6 but add instant coffee to the dissolved gelatin in Step 4, and using chocolate frozen dessert in Step 5 and eliminating almond extract
12. Prepared the third layer by repeating Step No 4, 5, 6, but using strawberry and maple frozen dessert and eliminating almond extract that is used in Step no 5
13. Pour the layers on top of one another and chill in between every layer to get an evenly layered cake
14. Garnish with the reserved crumbs and refrigerate for 4 hours or till chilled.
15. Serve cold