- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Natural Homemade V8 Juice Recipe Video
|Celery stalks||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Spinach leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Italian parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Beets||2 Small (with tops on)|
|Carrots||1 Bunch (100 gm) (with tops on)|
Calories 61 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.63 g0.96%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 81.5 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 142% Vitamin C 82.1%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On chopping board, place the tomatoes and using a sharp knife, slice them into fine pieces and set aside.
2. In a juicer, add and blend well the tomato slices into a nice, smooth liquid.
3. Once done, take a large bowl and strain the tomato juice into the bowl and set aside.
4. In the same juicer, add the celery stalks, carrots, beets, spinach and parsley and blend well into a nice smooth liquid.
5. Take this liquid and strain it into the large bowl with tomato juice and mix well.
6. Take a glass pitcher or jar and pour the strained vegetable juices into it.
7. Serve this homemade vegetable juice either chilled or at room temperature in tall glasses.