- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Napoleon Cream Recipe
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1564 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.8%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 782.4 mg260.8%
Sodium 623.4 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 295 g98.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.3%
Sugars 209.9 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 70.9% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan and blend them well.
2) Add milk and cook on low heat.
3) Take egg yolks and beat them well.
4) Add 1/4 of hot mixture into the yolks. Now add to the remaining hot mixture.
5) Cook on low heat.
6) Remove from heat and then add vanilla.
7) Cover the filling and keep in the freezer to make chill.
8) Add whipped cream into the chilled filling.
9) Pour the Napoleon cream over Napoleons and serve.