- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Puff pastry||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raspberry jelly||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2967 Calories from Fat 1247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 139 g213.2%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 915.4 mg38.1%
Total Carbohydrates 407 g135.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 230 g
Protein 27 g53.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 52.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Roll out dough into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick. Put on a dampened baking sheet. Prick dough with a fork and chili for 10 minutes.
3. Bake the dough for 10-15 minutes till brown. Loosen with a spatula and turn over. Bake for another 5 minutes.
4. Place on a wire rack to cool.
5. Cut and trim edges into 3-inch wide strips.
6. Spread the jam on one strip and then the lemon pudding. Cover with another strip. Press down lightly.
7. Make icing: Mix the confectioners' sugar with enough water so that it spreads easily. Add vanilla and raspberry jelly.
8. Heat icing to tepid. Spread on immediately and serve.