- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maida||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Refined/Self Rising)|
|Cardamom||4 , powdered|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.2%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.7 mg
Sodium 5.4 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 50.1 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the flour and cardamom powder and mix to make a soft dough.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
4. Roll, cut into 20 equal portions. Round and keep on baking sheet.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Now bake the nankhatai at 180 degree c. Look for the golden color and it's done
6. Take out the sheet and keep on the cooling rack. As the nankhatais come at room temperature take them out and enjoy them with tea or coffee or just snap it without anything.