- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nana's Fried Chicken Strips Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 , cut into strips|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1486 Calories from Fat 1081
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g188.1%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.3%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 267 mg
Sodium 303 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 36 g72.3%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut chicken into strips as shown in the video.
2. In a bowl, beat egg with milk. Set aside.
3. Lay flour and breadcrumbs on two different plates.
4. Roll chicken pieces in flour and then wash it with egg mixture.
5. Put chicken strips into breadcrumb and coat it evenly. Set aside on a plate. Repeat for all the other pieces.
6. In frying pan heat oil. Drop water and check if it is hot enough for frying.
7. Drop chicken strips in oil, and fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan and put it on paper towel to drain.
8. Serve fried chicken strips hot with honey mustard sauce.
Freeze chicken so that it is easier to cut.
Keep extra milk and egg handy, if required to dip chicken.