- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nanaimo Squares Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely cut coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Custard powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate||2 Ounce (2 squares)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4397 Calories from Fat 2055
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g359.5%
Saturated Fat 89.4 g447.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 346.2 mg
Sodium 456.3 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 591 g196.9%
Dietary Fiber 31.3 g125.2%
Sugars 491 g
Protein 34 g68.6%
Vitamin A 113.7% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 71.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add beaten egg and vanilla.
3. Remove from heat and add C ingredients.
4. Spread mixture in pan and place in refrigerator to set.
5. Cream butter, stir in icing sugar, custard powder and milk (D).
6. Spread over the ABC mixture, and return to refrigerator to set.
7. Melt E together in double boiler and spread hot and very thinly over ABCD mixture, and refrigerate once more.
8. Cut in small squares to serve.