- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Honolulu Burger Company - Mushroom Mushroom Burger - Segment 2 Recipe Video
|Beef patty||1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Mushroom||4⁄5 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onions||3⁄10 Cup (4 tbs), sautéd|
|Lettuce leaf||2 Medium|
|Tomato slices||1 Large|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 860 Calories from Fat 437
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.5%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g79%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.5 mg19.5%
Sodium 1253.3 mg52.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 60 g119.2%
Vitamin A 74.5% Vitamin C 52.4%
Calcium 27% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the beef patty on the grill and cook well on both sides over medium heat.
2. Make sure to season it with salt and pepper to your taste.
3. On a hot griddle, drop the butter and saute the mushrooms in it. Add the vegetable oil too to facilitate the process.
4. Place the sauted mushrooms on the grilled patty.
5. Top with the sauted onions.
6. Place the cheese slice on top and let it melt down.
7. On one half of a split Kaiser roll, add the lettuce and tomato slice.
8. Top with a dressing of your choice.
9. Place the mushroom and melted cheese topped patty on the other half of the Kaiser roll.
10. Serve right away.