- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Refried beans||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups, Cheese Omitted)|
|Corn tortilla chips||6 Dozen|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Shredded mild cheddar cheese||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Tomato||1 Large, seeded, chopped|
|Thinly sliced pickled jalapeno chilies||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4058 Calories from Fat 2368
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 267 g411.4%
Saturated Fat 136.8 g683.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 742.4 mg
Sodium 7524.3 mg313.5%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.7%
Dietary Fiber 45.4 g181.8%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 210 g420.1%
Vitamin A 189.1% Vitamin C 50.4%
Calcium 532.1% Iron 168.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Prepare Corn Tortilla Chips.
3. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix Jack and Cheddar cheeses in small bowl. Reheat Refried Beans, if necessary.
4. Spread 1 teaspoon (5 mL) beans on each tortilla chip.
5. Arrange chips in single layer, with edges slightly overlapping, on 2 or 3 baking sheets or large ovenproof platters.
6. Sprinkle chips evenly with tomato and chilies; top with cheese mixture.
7. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, 5 to 8 minutes.