- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Corn chips/Taco /tortilla chips||20|
|Nacho cheese sauce||250 Gram (1 Bottle)|
|Jalapeno peppers||3 , sliced (A Few, Optional)|
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 650.7 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 0.41%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a waxed paper lined microwave proof serving plate, neatly arrange the chips in a single layer.
2. Spoon the Nacho sauce generously over the chills.
3. Sprinkle peppers on top.
4. Just before serving, place in the microwave and heat for not more than 2 minutes until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
5. Make more when previous batch is over.
6. Serve immediately while hot.