- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Loaded Nachos : Nacho Supreme Recipe Video
|Tortilla chips||500 Gram|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pitted|
|Avocados||1 , diced|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 616 Calories from Fat 335
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.8%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg
Sodium 684.7 mg28.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 27.8% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the tortilla chips evenly in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle cheese generously all over the chips.
4. Bake in the oven till the cheese melts.
5. Remove from the oven and spread the vegetables all over the baked chips.
6. Drizzle sour cream on top.
7. In a serving platter, serve these as a snack or as an appetizer.