- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mystery Fudge Cake Recipe
|Regular all purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated green tomato||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5338 Calories from Fat 2143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 248 g381.1%
Saturated Fat 110.5 g552.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1008.6 mg
Sodium 6032.2 mg251.3%
Total Carbohydrates 765 g255.1%
Dietary Fiber 64.7 g258.7%
Sugars 433.2 g
Protein 103 g205.3%
Vitamin A 164.5% Vitamin C 212.5%
Calcium 161.1% Iron 230.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until smooth and blended.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
4. With a wooden spoon, stir in vanilla, orange peel, and green tomatoes.
5. Stir the nuts into the sifted dry ingredients and add to tomato mixture alternately with milk.
6. Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube or bundt pan.
7. Bake at 350° until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
8. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool thoroughly.
9. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.