- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brazilian Churrasco - Part 1: Getting Started Recipe Video
|Beef rib cut||1 Pound (cut in small peices)|
|Beef||1 Pound (cut in small peices)|
|Chicken||1 Pound (boneless, cut in small peices)|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.6%
Saturated Fat 15.7 g78.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 140.1 mg
Sodium 884.8 mg36.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 36 g72.6%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedChurrasco skewers
Grill texas pit crafter
1. Marinate the beef ribs with salt and leave it overnight.
2. Prepare the grill with hot coals.
3. Skewer the beef ribs in one churrasco skewers
4. Skewer just the beef in another.
5. And in 2 other churrasco skewers, skewer the chicken
6. Lastly skewer the sausages and remaining beef ribs.
7. Grill everything for 20 minutes on each side; flip it over after 20 minutes.
8. After 40 minutes remove the chicken and for the beef thinly slice the beef from the edges and check if it’s ok to perfection if not them put it back on the grill.
9. Once everything is cooked and done remove them from the skewers.
10. Thinly slice the meat and sprinkle some kosher salt over it.
11. Serve the sliced meat along with a glass of cold beer.