- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Gazpacho Recipe
|Chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chervil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, peeled, seeded|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spanish onion||1 , sliced thin|
|Cucumber||1 , diced|
|Dry bread slices||3|
|Ice cubes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 489
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g85.1%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 229.7 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 53.3% Vitamin C 129.5%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 20.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large bowl and crush the chervil, parsley, chives and the garlic together.
2) Add the tomatoes and green pepper to it and mix well.
3) Now add the olive oil gradually and mix by stirring constantly.
4) Onion, lemon juice and pepper should be added now.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Mix the crushed dried bread.
7) Keep it refrigerated for 3-4 hours.
8) Place an ice cube in each cup and serve after checking the seasoning.