- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mutton Olives Recipe
|Fresh breadcrumbs||30 Gram|
|Grated lime rind||1 Pinch|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Little Required)|
|Mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Egg||1⁄2 (For Binding)|
|Olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mutton leg||455 Gram|
|Refined flour||15 Gram|
|Small tomatoes||55 Gram (For Garnish)|
|Peas||30 Gram (For Garnish)|
|Turnip||15 Gram (For Garnish)|
|Beans||15 Gram (For Garnish)|
|Potato||15 Gram (For Garnish)|
|Carrot||15 Gram (For Garnish)|
Calories 436 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129 mg
Sodium 443.3 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 13.4%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Wash, wipe and cut meat into thin strip 7-10 cm. (3"- 4").
3. Spread stuffing on each, roll and tie up with cotton thread.
4. Melt dripping. Fry olives and pour off surplus fat.
5., Add stock and seasoning and simmer till olives are tender (2 hours).
6. Prepare vegetables. Halve tomatoes, shell peas, dice other vegetables. Boil peas and diced vegetables.
7. Add trimmings of vegetables in the stew.
8. Lift out the olives, remove thread and arrange on a hot dish.
9. Blend flour with water. Add to stew and cook for 5 minutes.
10. Strain over the meat and garnish with prepared vegetables.