- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dijon Mustard Grilled Honey Chicken Recipe Video
|Honey mustard dijon||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Steak sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast halves||4 Medium, boneless, skinless|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7 mg2.3%
Sodium 70.3 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill for medium heat.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce.
3. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate and grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear.
5. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.