- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mustard from Scratch Recipe Video
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||6 Tablespoon|
|Salt||5 Gram (as needed, to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 766 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3727.1 mg155.3%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.9%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 48.4% Iron 51.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mortar, coarsely grind the mustard seeds using a pestle.
2) In a mixing bowl, transfer the mustard seeds and add the mustard powder, vinegar and white wine.
3) Then add the salt and mix until thoroughly combined.
4) Set aside in the refrigerate for about 12 hours.
5) Use the mustard to make a condiment mustard cream, or in hot dogs, fish and chips or also as salad dressing.