- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mustard from Scratch Recipe Video
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||6 Tablespoon|
|Salt||5 Gram (as needed, to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1092 Calories from Fat 505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.9%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1955.3 mg81.5%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 30.9 g123.5%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 52 g104.9%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 110.9% Iron 118.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mortar, coarsely grind the mustard seeds using a pestle.
2) In a mixing bowl, transfer the mustard seeds and add the mustard powder, vinegar and white wine.
3) Then add the salt and mix until thoroughly combined.
4) Set aside in the refrigerate for about 12 hours.
5) Use the mustard to make a condiment mustard cream, or in hot dogs, fish and chips or also as salad dressing.