- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mustard Dill Marinated Flank Steak Recipe Video
|Mustard cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dill marinade)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dill marinade)|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dill marinade)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dill marinade)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dill marinade)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dill marinade)|
|Dill leaf||1 Bunch (100 gm), roughly chopped (for dill marinade)|
|Flank steak||2 Pound|
|Ciabatta bread||1 Pound, cut into 1 1/2 inch slices|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 1782 Calories from Fat 503
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.4%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120 mg
Sodium 3270.3 mg136.3%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g57.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 39 g
Protein 114 g228.1%
Vitamin A 77.9% Vitamin C 87.5%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 75.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine together mustard, honey, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and oil. Mix it together with a whisk.
2. Add dill, whisk and bring them together.
3. Now, put flank steak in a zip pouch, pour marinade into it. Close the zip and pop steak in refrigerator for 24 hours.
4. Take the steak out of the marinade and place it on a high greased grill. Cook for about 3-4minute per side, or until steak is cooked to medium rare. Remove from heat and allow it to rest.
5. Pour remaining marinade in a skillet. Set the temperature to medium low and allow it to simmer until the steak carves.
6. Cut steak into strips and put it in simmered marinade. Turn steak around and coat well.
7. For bread, slice loaf into ½ inch pieces, spray olive oil on it, sprinkle salt on both sides, and place it on a hot grill.
8. Serve steak hot with bread and salad.
Your steak is perfectly cooked when its internal temperature reaches 130 degree.