- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Lip Mussels in Tomato and Seafood Sauce Recipe Video
|Mussels||1⁄4 Pound, par cooked|
|Tomato pasta sauce||2 Tablespoon (for the sauce)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chop (for the sauce)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, chop (for the sauce)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (for the sauce)|
|Fish||100 Gram, chop (for the sauce)|
|Prawn||100 Gram, chop (for the sauce)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (for the sauce)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 801 Calories from Fat 465
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g80.8%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 247.7 mg
Sodium 839.1 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.6%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 53 g105.3%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 75.3%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Par cook the Mussels before cooking it with the sauce.
2. In a large bowl mix all the raw ingredients mentioned for the sauce.
3. Heat a pan, add sauce and mussels.
4. Add little olive oil. Stir it.
5. Cook for few minutes.
6. Serve it with bread if you like.