- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushrooms On Toast Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 654 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 637.6% Vitamin C 159.9%
Calcium 35.9% Iron 56.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut up the mushrooms and spinach.
2. Put the mushrooms into a frying pan with some olive oil and some soy sauce.
3. Cook them for a while, then add the spinach.
4. Put a couple of slices of bread in the toaster and toast them for a few minutes.
5. Then spread the miso on the toast and put the spinach and the mushrooms on the toast.
6. And finally grind some pepper on top.
7. Plate and serve.