- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushrooms In Yogurt Recipe
Calories 380 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.9%
Saturated Fat 17.4 g86.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.6 mg25.5%
Sodium 271.5 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 26.3%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare mushrooms; remove stems and a part of the stem inside it.
3. Chop onion and mushroom stems.
4. Fill the caps with onion and stem mixture; season with salt, pepper and spices to taste.
5. Dot each cap with butter.
6. In a shallow casserole, lay the stuffed mushrooms and pour yoghurt over to cover each mushroom and the base.
7. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Serve mushrooms in yogurt over rice or spaghetti for a complete meal or over toast as supper snack.