- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushrooms in Sour Cream Recipe
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.1 mg
Sodium 364.9 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In medium skillet, heat the butter and saute onion until golden, about 5 minutes.
2) Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup water; cover the pan and simmer (adding more water, if necessary) until mushrooms are tender, about 15 minutes.
3) Add salt, paprika, pepper, 2 tablespoons parsley, and the sour cream.
4) Heat very slowly, stirring, until thoroughly hot.
5) Sprinkle with rest of parsley and serve hot.