- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushrooms On Toast Recipe
|Mushroom caps||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Garlic clove||1⁄2 Small, crushed with 1/2 level teaspoon salt|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Used For Crushing The Garlic)|
|Worcestershire sauce||To Taste|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.5 mg
Sodium 541.3 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a covered thick pan, heat butter to cook mushroom caps with garlic and salt over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Fold in stout, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Cook with lid off until liquor is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
5) Serve the mixture on toast, with liquor poured round.